By starting a voyage, Nebo will commence auto-logging you journey. To start a voyage in Nebo, follow these steps:
- Standby > Prepare for Voyage
- If you haven’t already added a boat, Nebo will prompt you to do so.
- If you have your boat set up, simply hit START and you are set to go.
Optional Extra Functions:
- Give your voyage a name. This is optional, Nebo will automatically give your voyage a name if you do not wish to custom name your voyage.
- Select a boat, if you have more than one set up in Nebo. To see how to switch between boats click here, How to Switch Between Boats When Starting a Voyage.
- Work through your pre-start checklist (optional).
- Enter the names of any crew or guests (optional).
Click START and Nebo will commence logging your voyage. Happy boating!