New in June 2018, the Nebo Activity Feed is where information you share gets posted. Here is how to view Nebo’s Activity Feed.
- Click on Feed >
- Your app will default to ‘My Logs’, simply click on ‘Activity’ >
- Here you can scroll through all of yours and your Nebo friends posts.
- By using the ‘thumbs up’ and ‘message bubble’ icon below each post, you can like and / or leave a comment on these posts.
- Your voyages and photos are only shared with Nebo users you’ve specifically ‘friended’. Your posts do not get shared to their friends, unless they are also your friend. Click here to find out How to Find & Connect With Friends on Nebo.
- You can also decide not to share particular voyages and photos at any time. To find out how to hide your logs and photos from the Nebo feed, click here.
- At this stage you can only share voyages and photos. This is intentional, as we’d like you and other Nebo users to tell us what else is important to share. Sea conditions? Shipping hazards? A request for assistance, or a drinks invitation? Definitely no cute cat videos!
It would be great to hear what you think, please email us in email@example.com with your feedback.