To set up your boat’s profile photo in Nebo is very easy. You can either do it when you first set up your boat:
SETTING UP YOUR FIRST BOAT:
Simply click “Prepare for Voyage” and you will be prompted to add the details of your boat including:
- Boat Name, Make/Model, Length, Beam, Draft, Year Launched, Home Port & Call Sign.
- ADD YOUR BOAT’S PHOTO by clicking the + symbol next to “Boat Photo”. You can choose to take a photo or use one from your photo library.
- Here you can also add different skippers (if you have multiple), and also set up your Pre-start Checklist.
PLEASE NOTE: You can add as much or as little detail as you want here. Just remember, once you have added the information and image, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and hit CREATE and you are set to go! You can always come back and add more information at a later stage.
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR BOAT SET UP & WANT TO ADD A PHOTO:
- Click on Other >
- My Boats >
- Click on boat you want to add the image to >
- Scroll down until you see BOAT PHOTO and click on the “+” sign, here you can add a photo. You can choose to take a photo or use one from your photo library.
- Once you have added your photo be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and hit UPDATE and you are set to go!