My Settings (2)
It’s easy to operate using settings you are most familiar with. To change your imperial and metric settings, simply go to:
- Other > Settings
You can select settings for:
- Speed – knots, kilometers per hours or miles per hour
- Distance – nautical miles, kilometers, miles
- Short Distance – metres, yards
- Temperature – degrees Celsius or degrees Fahrenheit
You can also turn on and off:
- Satellite View
- Auto Stop function
- Battery Save Mode
Simply tap your preferred settings, then the back arrow at the top left “<" and you are ready to go!
Like any GPS tracking app, Nebo can drain your battery. If your boat has charging facilities, it’s best to keep your device on charge whenever possible. There are a couple of things you can do to save battery power while using Nebo.
Switch on ‘Battery Save Mode’ by following these steps:
- Other > Settings >
- Battery saving mode > Toggle on Battery saving mode to ON
Turn your screen off:
We also recommend that you switch your screen off when you’re not interacting with Nebo. We’ve found the screen can be a power guzzler, so whenever possible, keep it turned off.